Foodies Read 2015 Challenge

Last year in December I went looking for challenges around the web. I found two I liked - the Reddit 52 week food challenge and a photography challenge. I stuck with the first and not the second. Over the course of the year the food challenge got difficult with weekly themes not always suitable for a vegetarian. But I stuck it out and always found a way around. For 2015 I decided I did not want to do that again and was looking for something new.  I found the Foodies Read Challenge.


It is a very interesting challenge for a food blogger. If you are intrigued and want to find out more visit their website here. I have decided to join this challenge as the Cordon-Blue Chef and read more than 19 books this year. I know it is ambitious but I think I can make the time.

These are the books I have reviewed so far -


Comments

  1. So glad you found the challenge and decided to join!! Can't wait to see the books you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined this challenge too! I'm so impressed that you're going for 19 books this year, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say about them. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I usually read a lot so I am hoping to get to 19.

      Delete
  3. So nice that you are doing this challenge Varada. I took part last year too. This year I have signed up for Chef de Cuisine: 14 to 18 books. All the best Varada :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.